Please see the release notes.
We’re preparing Ubuntu GNOME 14.04, the Trusty Tahr, for distribution in April 2014. With this early Beta 1 release, you can see what we are trying out in preparation for our next version. We have some interesting things happening, so read on for highlights and information.
This is a Beta 1 Release. Ubuntu GNOME Beta Releases are NOT recommended for:
- Regular users who are not aware of pre-release issues
- Anyone who needs a stable system
- Anyone uncomfortable running a possibly frequently broken system
- Anyone in a production environment with data or workflows that need to be reliable
Ubuntu GNOME Beta Releases are recommended for:
- Regular users who want to help us test by finding, reporting, and/or fixing bugs
- Ubuntu GNOME developers
To help with testing Ubuntu GNOME:
Please see Testing Ubuntu GNOME Wiki Page.
To contact Ubuntu GNOME:
Please see our full list of contact channels.
Thank you for choosing and testing Ubuntu GNOME!