Ubuntu GNOME Team is glad to announce the release of the third point release for Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 LTS.
- Q: What are point releases for LTS versions of Ubuntu family?
- A: Please, see the answer.
- Q: What the difference between Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 and Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.3 LTS?
- A: Read the official announcement for Ubuntu Release Team and LTS Enablement Stack.
Get Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.3
- First of all, kindly do read the release notes. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- For NEW installations ONLY, you can download from here.
- Current users do NOT need to reinstall anything. You may only want to update your system, that is all.
Special thanks to each and everyone who have taken the time to test Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.3 (and the other flavours as well) and helped to release yet another rock solid release with less bugs. Without our great testers, we shall never make it. Keep up the great work!
To contact Ubuntu GNOME:
Please see our full list of contact channels.
Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME!